***NOTICE*** Because of the review that says these are “Made in China”, I checked them out at my local Safeway. Some had packaging that said “Made in China” on the bottom and others said “Made in USA” on the front. So you might want to buy these in person and check to be sure.
Ekobrew – Make Coffee, Not Trash
There are plenty of reasons for Keurig single serve brewer owners to buy an Ekobrew. But more than anything, the makers of Ekobrew think that making the Earth a better place to live is the best of all.
Do you own a Keurig Single Serve Brewer? There are Plenty of Reasons to Buy an Ekobrew:
No Holster Removal – There’s no need to remove the Keurig filter holster first. Just fill the Ekobrew chamber with coffee, close the lid, place in the Keurig holster and brew. That’s it.
A Greener Alternative – It is estimated that there are over 10 million Keurig machines in households today. Those machines will brew over 5 billion cups of coffee this year alone! Each time you use Ekobrew with your Keurig brewer, there is one less plastic and foil cup to pollute the earth.
Easy to Use– The Ekobrew was designed for ease of use. Sit the flat bottom on any flat surface, lift the easy open lid and fill with your favorite drip grind coffee. Snap the lid shut and Ekobrew fits perfectly in most Keurig brewers including the mini. After brewing, lift out of the holster using the heat resistant grips without getting burned. The smooth crevices in the brew chamber make clean up quick and easy.
Save Money – Why pay more? Instead of paying more than 60¢ a cup, you can use your own coffee with Ekobrew in your Keurig and save up to 80%! By using your own coffee, you spend less depending on the price per pound. Your cost is between 10¢ and 20¢, saving you hundreds of dollars a year!
Freedom of Choice– The highest quality and best tasting coffees available today are from micro-roasters. Or maybe your tastes are simple and straightforward and you prefer a basic coffee with good value you’ve enjoyed for many years. Either way, you can use the coffee of your choice when you use Ekobrew with your Keurig brewer.
Freshness – Whether you buy whole bean coffee and grind at home or visit your local or online roaster and have it ground fresh, you can be sure that your coffee is the freshest possible grind.
- Pre-infusion Cone allows water to gently soak the coffee before full extraction.
- Heat Resistant Grips mean a safer and easier removal after brewing.
- Dual Entry Points mean no removal of the Keurig filter holster.
- Deep Brew Chamber means more water and a more complete coffee extraction.
- Flat Bottom Design means easier, hands free filling and less waste.
- Smooth Interior Ekobrew’s smooth, rounded crevices mean quicker and easier cleaning after use.
- High Quality Mesh allows for an optimal and consistent flow of coffee with each brew.
- Silicone Seal Ekobrew uses a superior heat resistant o-ring seal made of silicone instead of rubber.
- Now with a reinforced hinge, denser material for greater strength, a tighter seal; Ekobrew is proudly Made in the USA
- Save money by using your favorite coffee and at the same time reduce the impact on the environment. 100% BPA free plastic.
- No need to remove the Keurig filter holster; Simply fill the Ekobrew, place it in your machine and brew normally
- Ekobrew’s unique design provides the very best coffee possible and our smooth interior makes clean up fast and easy.
- Our commercial grade stainless steel mesh is designed for longevity and function. Not compatible with the B30, B130, B150, B155, Mr Coffee BVMC-KG5, Vue or Keurig 2.0