Having trouble getting your kids to pick up after themselves? Are you endlessly prompting them to do their homework? Wouldn’t you love to hear please and thank you more often? The “I Can Do It!” Reward Chart can help! Children thrive on praise and a little incentive goes a long way. This chart gives parents the tools to help raise more responsible, self- reliant kids. Our chart grows with your child and is made for years of use. We offer additional chores and behaviors (sold separately) so that you have over 75 tasks to choose from in all! Unlike other chore charts, the “I can do it!” Reward Chart is easy to use and has fun colorful pictures to go along with the tasks to help the child associate words with the task. Kids develop a positive self-esteem and sense of independence when they feel they are contributing to the family and can make their own choices. Motivating instead of trying to control your child’s behaviors will help mold him or her to be the best they can be. The best parenting books have been stressing these concepts for years. The “I Can Do It!” reward chart brings some of these valuable lessons to life. Chores/Behaviors Included: Get dressed Go potty Brush your teeth No whining Get along with others Good manners at the table Make bed Set the table Help with dishes Go to bed and stay in bed Good manners while others are on the phone Say please and thank you No mean words No yelling Eat your veggies No harming others Feed pets Share your toys Water the plants Clean your mess 3 Blank labels Approximate size is 11″ x 15.5″
- There are 20 different, colorful chores and behaviors to choose from in your chart!
- It comes with 45 reusable plastic stars that kids love to earn!
- It has strong magnetic strips to hold it securely to any metal surface, like your refrigerator and hang tabs so it can go anywhere!
- The sturdy plastic stars and chores attach easily with Velcro so they stay in place.
- Colorful pictures aid young children in understanding the tasks.
- Supplemental chore packages are available so that the chart grows with your child.